Apple store Canterbury

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by knight42, Mar 15, 2009.

1. knight42 macrumors newbie

Ive just been told there is an Apple store opening in Canterbury, just down from HMV apparently. Has anyone seen this? The store is covered in Apple signs apparently.

2. tiguk macrumors 6502

3. knight42 thread starter macrumors newbie

No they didnt say when, although they said that signage is up over the shop and people are working inside, so would guess if thats the shop fitters in it shouldnt take more than a few weeks.

Would image, like other Apple store openings they will do some special opening day thing

4. tiguk macrumors 6502

That's why I was asking :D

It's been a while since I've been to Canterbury, but this would give me a reason.

Actually, having said that I've just remembered I'm going to the University tomorrow night, but that doesn't count as that's for work!

5. 501Diver macrumors newbie

Looks like there is going to be another Apple company opening in Canterbury as well at the same time on the ring road near the bike shop on the way to Sturry and from what i can find out they are a full authorized service center repairing machines in the store as well as a store selling machines as well.

Can't wait for them to open up as i think the people opening it are from Serviceweb in whitstable and they certainly know a lot about macs.

Definitely going to be easier to get parked there and drop of my mac for repair.

6. g3vjf macrumors newbie

Great!

Great news. I am a devout Apple Mac fan and will be ready to make my first purchase when it opens.

I was about to place an order on line but will wait.

7. Jimbo-UK macrumors newbie

The store opens Saturday 4th April according to their website.

Http://www.stormfront.co.uk

They are also offering £50 off any new mac bought over the weekend! Plus money off iPods.

8. ethical macrumors 68000

Old thread I know.... but I just applied for a job here. Fingers crossed.