Apple Store Discount Prices

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by joegomolski, Oct 15, 2008.

1. joegomolski macrumors 6502

joegomolski

Hi, I am a member of the Aperture User's Network Pro, and MacRumors.

see email below. AUN memebership is $99/year, and in my opinion well worth the price.

Note, I have not purchased anything, yet.

New AUN Pro Benefit - Discounted Apple Online Store!
    [FONT=Georgia,Lucida Grande] ( posted by David Schloss on Yesterday, 12:01 PM ) [/FONT] We're thrilled to announce a new benefit for AUN Pro members, one that has the potential to provide huge savings to every AUN Pro member. A single hardware purchase on our store is enough to pay for your AUN Pro membership!

Apple and the Aperture Users Network have teamed to include AUN Pro members in a special program. Now you can save up to 17% off on select Apple and third party products on the online Apple store.

You’ll not only save on these popular, easy-to-use, and award-winning Apple products, you’ll also enjoy a variety of other benefits:

Complimentary shipping on all orders over $50. Free engraving on iPods

Quick and easy ordering. Payment can be made with any combination of credit card, Apple Gift Card, and Business Financing.

Pro Members can access the link to the store here; http://apertureprofessional.com/showthread.php?t=20367

If you're not a Pro Member, today's a great day to join, especially if you're looking to buy one of the new Apple Macbook Pro laptops.

More information on becoming a member at: http://apertureprofessional.com/goto...on=memberships

2. joegomolski thread starter macrumors 6502

joegomolski

reading my post again it sounds like I'm promoting APU.

Sorry.

I'm just a member, with no involvement of any kind, just like I'm a member here.