Apple Store - Display Models

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ScottButler, Sep 16, 2016.

1. ScottButler macrumors member

ScottButler

Just got back from both the Metrocentre and Newcastle Apple Stores (and made this account!:)). I was surprised to see there were no iPhone 7 Plus models on display in Black or Jet Black and no Series 2 Watches at all to try on. I know of the stock shortages and perhaps they removed in store stock to fulfil online orders, but I haven't seen this before at a launch.

Did any stores you guys visit have stock on display to look at in these configurations?

2. gigapocket1 macrumors 6502a

The At&t store had a 7+ jet black on display.. no jetblack to buy

3. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I just played with a black 7+ at my local store. What struck me as odd was that they removed the home button settings menu on the demos so you can't test out the different "kick" intensities.

Not a big deal. I'll have mine in less than an hour.

4. ScottButler thread starter macrumors member

ScottButler

That's interesting, on the Gold iPhone 7 I tried there was a setting in General-Home Button where I could change the click intensities. Strangely there's also a Home Button section in accessibility as well where I went to look first. There's been some mixed reviews about the new home button feel but I really liked it on setting 2, it felt very futuristic.