Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iMcLovin

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
its not usual that the apple store is down on a tuesday unless there's an update. But, they are back up again now. So I'm guessing they are preparing for tomorrow.

I hope there will be new imacs tomorrow. I assume they will start selling something new at least, like the ipods, though I don't really care for those :D The iphone itself won't be available tomorrow, so there has to be something else new.

Last edited:

AlphaMF

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2012
They will start taking preorders tomorrow tho right ? Even tho they wont ship it tomorrow, they probably still have to refresh the website to promote the new iPhone and not the 4s.

Also new ipods.

The way I see it, based on the recent rumour craze, I think there is a good chance the iMac will be released tomorrow (or maybe even today?).

/AlphaMF

washburn

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010
got a feeling that this event is not just going to be about the iPhone, they will mention other things too..they are not going to spend few hours just talking about the iPhone

Mister Bumbo

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2012
They don't have to mention products in the event to release them at the same time, WWDC this year proved that. (Who knows why they do it like this though)

richest

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2012
Why do not make any comment whatsoever on the next event, even the day before to hype things up a little?

skyenet

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2012
Near Glasgow - Scotland
All up in the UK, all iMacs in stock, and Back to University Offer of buy a MAc and receive £70 Student gift Card valid to September 21st. So I don't reckon any new iMacs will show up to at least late September, and more likely in October. I am after a high end iMac 27" so reckon it will be a good while longer before I get my hands on one. Any sooner is a bonus :)

Swordylove

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2012
When will Apple Store be down again? Can't wait! :p

Routine maintenance is typically, but not always, done on Sunday or Wednesday mornings. As this is a Tuesday morning, it could be something other than routine maintenance. Time will tell.

LOL as always, GGJstudios to the rescue :D
Are you on MacRumors forum 24/7? :eek:

edry.hilario

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
its not usual that the apple store is down on a tuesday unless there's an update. But, they are back up again now. So I'm guessing they are preparing for tomorrow.

I hope there will be new imacs tomorrow. I assume they will start selling something new at least, like the ipods, though I don't really care for those :D The iphone itself won't be available tomorrow, so there has to be something else new.

They are just preparing for tomorrow it doesn't mean they will release anything else besides iPhones and ipods. It takes some time to put all the product photo and info and test it and make sure there's no glitches or anything out place so this just means new iPhone tomorrow as we been repeadly told by all the rumor sites a million times over and over again. Did you see my frustration there :mad:

CoreyLahey

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2012
They are just preparing for tomorrow it doesn't mean they will release anything else besides iPhones and ipods. It takes some time to put all the product photo and info and test it and make sure there's no glitches or anything out place so this just means new iPhone tomorrow as we been repeadly told by all the rumor sites a million times over and over again. Did you see my frustration there :mad:

You don't know, if, what and when they will release the new iMac. It's as simple as that, no matter how convincing people portray their speculations on here. It might be September 12 and it might not be.

I get your frustration, I've been waiting for a new iMac as well, but the majority of discussion in here leads nowhere, which is why my recent posts weren't the most serious ones. At this point I get more easily frustrated by certain people (in this forum, some of them nicknamed after a plus size bra) speculating about the iMac's release date, than Apple's actual release policy - which is why I come here a lot less than I used to : )

jollino

macrumors 6502
Nov 15, 2006
Chieti, Italy
I'd pay to see the web server logs. A lot of people are probably trying all sorts of URLs to see if they can find anything that's going to be renamed or otherwise made public tomorrow... :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.