Apple Store Grand Openings: Whats in it for me?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by wonga1127, Jul 17, 2007.

1. wonga1127 macrumors 6502

Im going to the Orland Square opening this Saturday and I was wondering whats in this for me. I know I get a shirt, and theres a sweepstakes, but is there anything else? And whats in the sweepstakes thing? Big stuff? Medium stuff (keyboards, mice, headphones, store credit)?

2. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

I went on the Apple website and here is what they said.

3. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

T-shirt and Apple store opening would be cool enough, what else do you want?

4. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

i know someone who won a g5 imac when the apple store near me opened. you never know, it could happen to you.

5. puzzle macrumors newbie

I went to an opening not too long ago. I got there at about 9:15 and it didn't open until 10 i think...there were about 200 people lined up...creatives from the studio interviewed me on camera...pretty cool. I didn't get into the store until about 10:20, but it was certainly fun and i was certainly one of the first 1,000 in, so I got an extra large t-shirt (the only size they had apparently.) there were also contests to win a MacBook and a few subscriptions of ProCare, but i didn't win. You didn't have to be there the first day to enter, though.

It was fun, but I could've slept in instead.