Apple Store in Singapore

lagisibuk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 25, 2013
Hi There...
I have question

1. I want to buy a costume macbook air (8GB/128GB/i7) in singapore, are the store ready for stock for costume? I means, their product ready like in website?

2. if they ready for stock, can you tell me the place?

3. If in apple store not ready, i want buy in other place with costume, can you give me recomendation of store?

#I have plan go to singapore in 17 december.

halledise

macrumors 65816
Hi There...
I have question

1. I want to buy a costume macbook air (8GB/128GB/i7) in singapore, are the store ready for stock for costume? I means, their product ready like in website?

2. if they ready for stock, can you tell me the place?

3. If in apple store not ready, i want buy in other place with costume, can you give me recomendation of store?

#I have plan go to singapore in 17 december.
can you work it out for yourself?
https://www.apple.com/sg/

Jambalaya

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2013
UK
From memory (I lived there 2 years ago) there is not an Apple Store, there are premium resellers. This is the one I used on Orchard Road, give them a call EpiCentre

dlubis

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
The costume MBA is not ready stock in any Singapore's Premium Resellers, but you can order with them and should be available to pick up within 2 weeks.

lagisibuk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 25, 2013
The costume MBA is not ready stock in any Singapore's Premium Resellers, but you can order with them and should be available to pick up within 2 weeks.
are you sure? :mad: OMG
i'm frustated to get CTO model :mad:

jnat

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2013
Cambodia
You can custom order from the online Singapore Apple Store and have them ship it to your hotel or to a friend in Singapore. Order before you go and it will be waiting for you when you arrive. If you have them ship to a hotel, contact the hotel yourself and ask them to hold it for your arrival, you need a reservation at the hotel. I have done this several times, no problems. Start your order a few days earlier than normal because they may have to contact you to verify your credit card unless you have a Singapore issued credit card.

dlubis

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
I'm from indonesia. in my country just a reseller apple, not apple store, so impossible to create CTO in here :mad::mad:
Singapore also doesnt have Apple Store, only Premium Resellers & Apple Online Store, which doesnt accept Indonesian credit cards.

So how? Good luck then!

lagisibuk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 25, 2013
You can custom order from the online Singapore Apple Store and have them ship it to your hotel or to a friend in Singapore. Order before you go and it will be waiting for you when you arrive. If you have them ship to a hotel, contact the hotel yourself and ask them to hold it for your arrival, you need a reservation at the hotel. I have done this several times, no problems. Start your order a few days earlier than normal because they may have to contact you to verify your credit card unless you have a Singapore issued credit card.
Ouwh, thank for comment brother.
I will try :D

WeetaBiXie

macrumors regular
Lagisibuk,
What you can do is, email EPICENTER and ask them to custom build your specs, configure on the Apple Store Singapore and Screen Shot it.

Send them a money transfer. Also don't forget to ask for a GST refund.
It takes about 14 days though for a custom order.

Even though you are not going for custom build, you should call them up early, to get yourself a system, as at this time, they do not have the build you usually want (high end)

Good luck! Selamat ya!

iSayuSay

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2011
I'm from indonesia. in my country just a reseller apple, not apple store, so impossible to create CTO in here :mad::mad:
Actually you can order a CTO model from an Apple premium reseller in your country. Give them a call and try for yourself.

The downside is you cannot get it delivered to you as fast. If I remember correctly Apple stuff on Indonesia is managed directly from Apple Singapore representative (I think it's called Apple South East Asia), so it might take a bit longer in the process.

lagisibuk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 25, 2013
Lagisibuk,
What you can do is, email EPICENTER and ask them to custom build your specs, configure on the Apple Store Singapore and Screen Shot it.

Send them a money transfer. Also don't forget to ask for a GST refund.
It takes about 14 days though for a custom order.

Even though you are not going for custom build, you should call them up early, to get yourself a system, as at this time, they do not have the build you usually want (high end)

Good luck! Selamat ya!
yupp, they tell like what u write here.
they said 1-2 weeks process, after i finished purchased process.

----------

Actually you can order a CTO model from an Apple premium reseller in your country. Give them a call and try for yourself.

The downside is you cannot get it delivered to you as fast. If I remember correctly Apple stuff on Indonesia is managed directly from Apple Singapore representative (I think it's called Apple South East Asia), so it might take a bit longer in the process.
hmm, i try to buy from premium reseller.
btw, thank's for you explanation, it's very very help me. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.