Apple store in Utah

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by Shiner, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Shiner macrumors 6502

I hate going into the apple store but I wanted to try and get a appletv 4K. They had a line made up and were forcing people to wait. There were 5 of us. The other four were buying phones and being placed on reservations. The times were 2 hours later!!! I only wanted the appletv and they start making me a reservation!! Meanwhile there are 60 employees inside talking to each other. What a waste. I said this is nuts and they promptly brought me inside and sold me a 64 go which the guy in line said they didn’t have. Next time I will wake up and order delivery.

2. DaveOP macrumors 65816

Use the Apple Store app (if you have an iPhone). I ordered for in-store pickup this morning, paid with Apple Pay, and was done in 30 seconds.

3. lvavila macrumors member

Wait to order 2-4 weeks later. Your heart will not stop and the first 100 products purchased will not ooze gold or ding dongs.

4. Shiner thread starter macrumors 6502

I will do that next time. I woke up late and forgot to order till 9 am. By then all the 64GB appletvs were gone. Funny thing about the store even preorder people were having to wait for pickup!

5. AVonGauss macrumors 6502

The 64 GB model was not available for long during the pre-order, so you didn't miss a thing and got to sleep a bit more that day.