Apple Store iOS app Notification sound

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by BearsFan34, Apr 24, 2015.

1. BearsFan34 macrumors regular

BearsFan34

Perhaps my skills using THE GOOG are faltering--but I'm unable to find an answer to my question, so thought I'd ask here:

I've been receiving a few Notifications from my iPhone this week from the Apple Store iOS app. I really like the sound that app makes; I'm wondering if anyone here has a link to that sound file/"ringtone"…as I'd like to use it elsewhere on my iPhone/iPad/Mac if possible. TIA if you're able to help.

2. Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

What sort of notifications are you receiving? I usually have my phone on silent but I can't recall getting App Store notifications.

3. BearsFan34 thread starter macrumors regular

BearsFan34

The Apple Store app plays this neat little chime--I hear it whenever I've bought something through the app & its status changes from one stage to the next. As in Confirmed, Processing, Prepared for Shipment, Shipped, Delivered. A sound for each of those.

Maybe the sound is buried somewhere & it's either out there on the web and I cna't find it, or it's grab-able using an application like iMazing or something.

4. Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

Cool. Please post it if you find it. I tire of notification sounds pretty quickly.

5. BearsFan34 thread starter macrumors regular

BearsFan34

Me too. Friend of mine sent me a folder full of Windows Phone notification sounds that I've been using…since hardly anyone uses WP the sounds are unique to me…for a little while anyway.