iPhone 11 Apple store iPhone pickup window?

brfitzp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2014
I have an in store pickup for my iPhone 11 but the scheduled time is 8pm. I scheduled it late because I’m also waiting on the delivery of my 11pro. (Only way to get both phones on launch day when I ordered)

Is Apple strict about those pickup windows? Can I go to the store earlier if my package arrives sooner?

ruslan120

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2009
If all the other pickup windows have been taken then the store employees will most likely be busy helping customers. You could maybe get a manager to do it earlier but they’ll most likely recommend coming back at the scheduled time

Shadowbech

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2011
Apple iPhone World
I have an in store pickup for my iPhone 11 but the scheduled time is 8pm. I scheduled it late because I’m also waiting on the delivery of my 11pro. (Only way to get both phones on launch day when I ordered)

Is Apple strict about those pickup windows? Can I go to the store earlier if my package arrives sooner?
Depends on busy they are but doesn't hurt to ask. I had no problems getting it early if it was a launch weekend but since on launch day I'm sure they'll be really busy.