Apple store is down!

JayJayAbels

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2012
Man I want to insert a ::facepalm:: in here somewhere but am restraining myself.

There will be no new iMac today.

Late Septemberish... early Octoberish.

I would LOVE... love LOVE love LOVEEEE... to be wrong though.
;)

iMcLovin

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
Man I want to insert a ::facepalm:: in here somewhere but am restraining myself.

There will be no new iMac today.

Late Septemberish... early Octoberish.

I would LOVE... love LOVE love LOVEEEE... to be wrong though.
;)
I wish you were wrong too, but you're not.

comatory

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2012
relax guys, just another maintenance. no need to create a new thread everytime it happens.

washburn

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2010
well there was a news article that the new iMacs were leaving factories in August so this could be it

Imaginethe

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2012
UK
this + it's too early in the morning (here in europe). Product launches usually happen around noon ..
Products in Europe are usually out before 9am. The time is right.

In regards to the store being down, twice in a week is unusual. However I doubt it is the mac upgrade. Would be nice to be wrong.

iMcLovin

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
well there was a news article that the new iMacs were leaving factories in August so this could be it
in that article it also states that leaving august and releases in end of september. I dont know how the whole factory system works.

JustMartin

macrumors 6502a
Feb 28, 2012
UK
Still down - 09:03 in the UK. Odd for it to be down during business hours. Maybe it's not regular maintenance, but a problem with their infrastructure or, since it appears to be quite widespread, some of the maintenance work has over run.

JayJayAbels

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2012
So?

Seriously, we need 1 single pinned thread for Apple Store status obsession. At least until the new iMac is released. :p
And a single thread for "slipping" iMac shipping dates too.

When you step back out of this whole... iMac fever thing... it really looks pathetic. It's WAY past the point of being hopeful. And I'm not trying to be mean... I'm just saying.

Sticky "Stores down for maintenance" and "Shipping dates slipping" threads and keep all of that in one place. And that goes for ALL sections with outdated products. It would absolutely help keep this forum much tidier imo.

ivoruest

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2010
Guatemala
So?

Seriously, we need 1 single pinned thread for Apple Store status obsession. At least until the new iMac is released. :p
What if there was an update today? Will you be complaining about threads regarding Apple store being down? Whats the problem complaining about people creating threads? Just ignore them if you don't agree. Thanks.