Apple Store is down!

dingdongbubble

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 1, 2007
Hey folks I just saw that Apple is updating the Online Store. Maybe I am the first one around here to notice!

pcorajr

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2007
Just noticed that they where updating. Lets cross our fingers and hope for at least a hint that upgrades are coming soon. :apple:

Nick012

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2007
Apple Store is down!

Does this mean we might see the new imacs? Or will it be something else?

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
LOL. I was just wondering if anyone was going to start a new thread :D

iHeadpones!! With multitouch!!

:)

empezar

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2006
new case design imacs? i don't think so!

MAC PRO! price cuts on intel's processors next week, surely they upgrade the pros now!

Ad Pro

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2007
UK
Yeah, I noticed it too. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it will be anything major becuase I think the US store is the only one down.

Anyway, I still get excited whenever the apple store goes down:)

TBi

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2005
Ireland
Hmmm... big price cuts* in Intel CPU's and now the store is down... interesting

*Yes i know the price cuts take effect next week but all apple has to do is put a 10 day wait so they can get the chips at reduced price...

Babaroosifer

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2007
Louisiana, USA
Perhaps Mac Pro?

Since last Friday, I have been trying to purchase a Mac Pro through brick and mortar resellers as well as several US online resellers. Local vendors are all "out of stock," and most online resellers are either out of stock, or are down to one or two machines. It seems very suspicious to me. The Mac Pro is about two weeks away from being one year old amd with Intel releasing new stuff soon, who knows!

I decided to hedge my bets and order from Apple as an insurance policy. Order is still being "processed." Fingers crossed.

Ad Pro

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2007
UK
View attachment 79661

This has to be one of my favourite things, seeing that little postit note, brings back memories of the times when they released new iMacs etc. I have been waiting so long for updates there is a little bit of hope in me. I really don't think it will be anything big this time though. Don't know why I'm excited, the UK store isn't down,:confused:

fingers crossed anyway.

Centris 650

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2002
Near Charleston, SC
My heart sank when I saw the Apple Store was down. Last night I purchased an Apple TV at the Apple Store. I know (well 90% positive) that it's not being updated but it doesn't do your heart any good when you just made a purchase and then the Apple store goes down!

My bet is the new iMac. Though I would really like a iWork/iLife update!