Apple Store Legacy Village, Lyndhust, OH

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by bduvinmac, Mar 10, 2011.

1. bduvinmac macrumors member

any one planning on heading here for launch day? if so what time are you planning on going?

2. PatrickKB macrumors newbie

I am planning on heading down not sure on the time though, I am trying to call the store to get an idea but the line is busy.

3. mortonm33 macrumors newbie

Let us know if you hear anything. I figure that the lines won't be that bad after the amount of snow we had last night... Planning on getting down there around 3:30 or 4 myself.

4. bduvinmac thread starter macrumors member

I have been at legacy since 7:30. They set up where the lines would go abOut an hour ago. Quite a few people have shuffled in and out of the store but no one is lined up outside. I'll just have to keep waiting.

5. mortonm33 macrumors newbie

Have any problems getting down there with all the snow? Let us know when people start piling in... I just don't really want to stand in the snow for several hours.

6. bduvinmac thread starter macrumors member

The roads are not great but it's doable. Will keep updating as more starts to happen.

7. mortonm33 macrumors newbie

Thanks!

8. bduvinmac thread starter macrumors member

Just ventured into the store. Not very crowded at all. One other person in there is camped out for 5 pm. No line yet everyone is hanging in their car.