Apple Store, Lenox Mall.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by XxX iJeremy xXx, Jun 23, 2010.

1. XxX iJeremy xXx macrumors newbie

So....I reserved my iPhone 4 for tomorrow and am definately going to get it but I don't know what time I should get there. I'm thinking around 5:30-6. Is anyone else going there or have any advice on what time to get there to be out of there as soon as possible.

2. splashnader macrumors 6502a

splashnader

You talking about Lenox Mall in Atlanta? If so I would think you might need to get there a little earlier, maybe around 4:00AM to be safe.

3. XxX iJeremy xXx thread starter macrumors newbie

Yep. Really that early? Lol. I mean I don't mind waiting a hour or two at the longest but I dont want to be there until like 10..

4. splashnader macrumors 6502a

splashnader

I would. Like I said just to be on the safe side. With so many other stores now reporting no or very limited inventory for tomorrow, (Wal Mart, Radio Shack, Best Buy, etc) there will probably be even more people there.

5. XxX iJeremy xXx thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah that's true. Idk though

6. SixSlinger macrumors regular

SixSlinger

I live in Vinings, and I'll tell you that Lennox Mall is going to be a nuthouse. I was there for the 3GS and iPad launch. I thought I was getting there early, but still waited in line for hours (I was reserved). Seems like the iP4 hype is even greater than the iPad, so I would say with confidence that Lennox is going to be insane, and your going to be at the mall for a looong time regardless of what time you get there.

7. XxX iJeremy xXx thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmmm. How long we talking? Lol

8. agoat macrumors regular

What about if i just want to buy the bumpers only? worry they might sell out, should i just show up around 9am

9. XxX iJeremy xXx thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah I want a green bumper. If they don't have green, white.

10. skball123 macrumors regular

I was there for the 3G release, and the line was never ending into the 2am region. I got there at around 12 noon, and didn't leave till around 7.30 - 8 pm. I WOULD get there early ;)

11. XxX iJeremy xXx thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow. I went to the 3G a month or so after it was released and sold my spot in line for 300 dollars haha. I mean now my mom said she'll just leave me there until I call her when i get near the front and she will come sign and everything.