Apple Store Macbook Stock.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Jmanstk, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Jmanstk macrumors member

Going on saturday to get my shiny new blackbook (yay!!). Im going to call ahead tommorow and make sure, but i was curious if anyone knows if they usually keep a pretty good stock of macbooks at the apple stores or not?

2. MM07 macrumors 6502a

You could give a call to double check, but you should be ok.

Enjoy your new MacBook!!!!

3. Jmanstk thread starter macrumors member

Hope so! I'm going to call tommorow afternoon, if they do have em im going to ask if they will hold one for me since i will be coming from a little over an hour away. And if they dont have it then i will just have to call the next closest one which is 3 hours away >.<

4. illidian macrumors 6502

They're pretty good at keeping a stock, especially since your Blackbook won't have any options it shouldn't be a problem. But as with any retail store, call to be sure.

5. Jmanstk thread starter macrumors member

Just got off the phone with the apple store and they guy told me they have a ton of Blackbooks in stock!!!! w00t!! Less than 24 hours to go :D

6. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

yeah you should be ok. I have like 6 apple stores within 30 minutes lol i should be more appreciative of that. Anways you are going to absolutely love your blackbook, i bought mine like 2 weeks ago.... its so beautiful when you take it out of the box, i still find myself staring at it and admiring it lol.

7. Jmanstk thread starter macrumors member

w00t i am officially a mac user :D. Walked out of the apple store with: Black Macbook (2.4ghz.....ect), Apple Care, iWork 08, Wireless Mighty Mouse, Apple Remote, Incase Neoprene Sleeve (Black), and a free iPod Nano. Man did i feel like a bad ass coming out of that store lol, and god to i love this macbook. Much thinner than i thought it was going to be, and so much more beautiful in person!!! I cant stop looking at this thing!

8. galactic732 macrumors member

you know they come with a free ipod touch

in case you didn't want that nano...

9. illidian macrumors 6502

Glad to hear you're happy with your purchase. :apple:

10. hexonxonx macrumors 601

Nice! Remember, black is beautiful!

Oh and you probably won't be sleeping much tonight. :D

11. themanfromvlad macrumors 6502

themanfromvlad

Congrats, you made some great purchases... but pack up and return that wireless mighty mouse stat. You'll be happier with a decent mouse from Logitech.

12. Jmanstk thread starter macrumors member

I actually did want the Nano. Its not for me, its for my dad. I actually already had an iPod touch and sold it and bought an iPod Classic. So i didnt really want another touch, and since my dad didnt have an iPod he wanted the nano.

Im not sure why so many people complain about the mighty mouse. So far i am really quite happy with it, actually im in love with it. I had a logitech mouse on my PC and i like the MM a lot more. Thanks though :D