Apple Store Naperville

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nickdonn1, Aug 3, 2009.

1. nickdonn1 macrumors newbie

I want to go to the new Apple Store in Downtown Naperville, but I cannot seem to find the time that it opens online. I know that it opens August 15th. Anyone know the time it opens and does anyone have a suggestion for what time I should get there to be towards the front of the line?

2. JrMac macrumors newbie

Naperville Opening

We'll know by early next week if the store is to open Aug. 15th.
    Apple usually waits until a few days before the opening before officially announcing it. The opening time will be announced then.

3. JrMac macrumors newbie

4. CJS7070 macrumors 6502a

CJS7070

I'll be there! I live about 30 minutes from Naperville, and I could use a shirt :p

5. sharpmarker108 macrumors newbie

How big will the line be?

Do you know how big of a line there is going to be?... I want to know how early I'd have to be to be the first... will i have to get there before midnight? I want to be the first one in line... Do you guys think that it would be too hard? I've never been to an apple store opening so I don't know what to expect!

6. CJS7070 macrumors 6502a

CJS7070

I don't expect it to be too bad, but then again, I haven't been to one either. They're supposed to do some sort of media thing at 9, then the opening at 10.

See you there sharpmarker108!

7. matthewscott661 macrumors 6502

matthewscott661

Just drove past there on my way home and there were like ten people in line already. This was like 30 mins ago maybe.