Apple Store Near Me Told Me No Iphone 6 Yet ??? What The !!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigthanbigger, Sep 18, 2014.

1. bigthanbigger macrumors regular

i can't believe it this ... here what happend...

i just drive to apple store near my house 1 hr ago ,,,, i want to know does anyone getting in line yet ,,, when i went there it look like no one care about new iphone coming , even i ask a seller she told me , we not ready yet ,,, you have to check it later ......

that weird .............
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Not surprising, they usually claim ignorance until the very day it rolls out. SOP.

3. Gooberton macrumors 65816

4. Thrifty1 macrumors regular

Seems normal to me... what did you expect them to say? The phones don't go on sale until tomorrow. They want to sell other products to customers today.

5. bigthanbigger thread starter macrumors regular

i ask 3 seller ,,,

1 said we not ready yet
    2nd said we don't know it yet
    3 nd said we have no idea when iphone 6 coming out

oh my god ... apple store near me so funny ...........:D:D:D:D

6. Audifan1502 macrumors member

English MF, do you speak it?

7. vitacura macrumors regular

Don't sweat it. They will be on sale tomorrow. Trying to sneak in the pics? My neck doesn't appreciate that. :p

8. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

What are the pictures supposed to indicate? That the launch day that is tomorrow didn't come early?

9. mojito macrumors member

They will have it. No doubt whatsoever. They actually MIGHT not have it yet. Maybe the shipment is coming in tonight or early in the morning. Maybe they have it and don't want people to come in asking questions about the quantity they got or anything else. Also, I have no idea what these pictures are supposed to be showing or illustrating...

10. Brenster macrumors 6502

I've always taken it as read that Apple Retail Store staff aren't allowed to talk about any forthcoming products, officially announced or otherwise, until they're physically in store.

Even the soft launch of the retina mini last year was such. Went into local store (Manchester Trafford Centre) and asked about the retina mini. No word, didn't know anything, couldn't say. Got home, saw the in store reservation system online, duly reserved one and went back: was happily served with my new retina mini.

Don't hold it against the staff personally. I strongly suspect they are told what they can and cannot discuss with customers in store on pain of dismissal.

(Note: All pure conjecture and inference on my part. I have no idea if any of the above is true or not, just based on observations over the years).

11. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

Say "What" one more time!!

12. bigthanbigger thread starter macrumors regular

1 more thing i know that this apple store will show up less people tonight ,,, i am happy with that ... first 1 in line .... :D:D:D:D