Apple Store not stocking much when it comes to cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by stcizzle, Feb 7, 2015.

1. stcizzle, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2015

stcizzle macrumors regular

Is it just me or this time around with the launch of the 6&6+ is Apple not stocking many cases to boost the leather and silicone cases? Haven't seen the normal twelve south products or much else for that matter at my local Apple Store. About all I've seen is the Sena pouches, a few Tech 21 cases and power supports. Is it just my local store or all of them? Any thoughts?

2. Nickpocalypse macrumors regular

I asked in my local Apple Store about this as well and he said they're making room for the Apple Watch and accessories.

3. jsalicru macrumors regular

They are really not THE place for cases on the 6 plus, that's for sure. Choose Silicone, Leather, or Power Support. And even the PS is on their terms.

4. FieldingMellish Suspended

Space is really limited in these stores. They probably have to limit brands by design. Especially with multiple phone sizes and style / function variety even within just one case brand.

5. stcizzle thread starter macrumors regular

I'd really have to disagree with this at least at my local store as the leather and silicone cases are in about 20 rows across and 10 rows down with at least 10 deep in each row. This is totally unnecessary. They have the room in the back to keep them until they need to restock. It's not like they're selling off the shelves and they barely take up any room as it is.