Apple Store opening time???

Gromet

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 27, 2007
What time are Apple stores opening now? Are they still opening early or are they back to normal hours???

Gromet

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 27, 2007
Yes I know how to look up opening times of Apple stores on the internets. The reason I asked was the from launch through last week the apple stores around me have been opening at 8:00am even though their official opening times were 10:00am. These earlier opening times were never reflected on their websites.

So now if I can be finished with the sarcastic morons who feel that they know everything and are better than everyone else around here, can any non-sarcastic, non-moronic, forum members give an answer who might actually have some knowledge of the question I asked?

Last edited by a moderator:

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
What time are Apple stores opening now? Are they still opening early or are they back to normal hours???
Have you considered just phoning the actual Apple Store and asking?

They are far more likely to know than just asking on a forum...

Gromet

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 27, 2007
I was asking because it was 5:30am here in ny. I was considering heading over the my local Apple Store this morning to exchange a silver plus for a space gray one. They are not open to answer my question. I was going to line up early to try for an exchange.

Shadowbech

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2011
Apple iPhone World
I think it really depends on the Apple store. The apple store at my area opens at 10. I was just there yesterday around 8:30 am and thought they would open but they opened normal business hours.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.