Apple Store opening time???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gromet, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Gromet macrumors regular

Gromet

What time are Apple stores opening now? Are they still opening early or are they back to normal hours???

2. phobic99 macrumors 6502a

phobic99

Really? Probably easiest to actually check Apple.com. I'll even give you a link to get you started.

http://www.apple.com/retail/storelist/

3. Gromet, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014

Gromet thread starter macrumors regular

Gromet

Yes I know how to look up opening times of Apple stores on the internets. The reason I asked was the from launch through last week the apple stores around me have been opening at 8:00am even though their official opening times were 10:00am. These earlier opening times were never reflected on their websites.

So now if I can be finished with the sarcastic morons who feel that they know everything and are better than everyone else around here, can any non-sarcastic, non-moronic, forum members give an answer who might actually have some knowledge of the question I asked?

4. phobic99 macrumors 6502a

phobic99

5. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

Have you considered just phoning the actual Apple Store and asking?

They are far more likely to know than just asking on a forum...

6. Gromet thread starter macrumors regular

Gromet

I was asking because it was 5:30am here in ny. I was considering heading over the my local Apple Store this morning to exchange a silver plus for a space gray one. They are not open to answer my question. I was going to line up early to try for an exchange.

7. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

I think it really depends on the Apple store. The apple store at my area opens at 10. I was just there yesterday around 8:30 am and thought they would open but they opened normal business hours.

8. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Well, I thought it was nice of you to give him the link. He didn't seem to appreciate it though. Hey, at least you got that Captain promotion you put in for a while back. Congrats!

9. Gromet thread starter macrumors regular

Gromet