Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Barry N

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 26, 2007
Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
Apple Computers will be opening it's first store in Western Canada at the 4th largest Shopping Centre in the world [ West Edmonton Mall ]. Opening date is scheduled for July1 /08

600x480aspx.jpg

neoserver

macrumors 6502
Apr 24, 2003
It's amazing that West Edmonton Mall is now the 4th largest mall in the world. How much bigger do we need to make these things?

God I know. WEM is plenty big enough for me, almost too big. But, regardless, I'm excited to finally have an Apple store in my city :D ('bout bloody time)

scienide09

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2007
Canada
<sigh>
Looks like I'll have to start going to WEM again. I avoid it like the plague, and only go there kicking and screaming.
July, huh? Too long, if you ask me.

Not surprising that WEM is the location of choice. Hundreds of thousands of people will walk past that store every year, each one a potential customer and/or Apple convert.

steve31

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
Edmonton Canada
Awsome. Not sure why apple is opening it on the 2nd floor...a lot less people shop on the top floor. Anyway I will be first in line there opening day to buy an iPhone;) lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.