Apple Store Pickup 24th Reservation on iPhone but not store website

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by calbooboo, Jun 16, 2010.

1. calbooboo macrumors newbie

Anyone have similar experience? I preordered 2 16GB Blacks on @ 5:15am yesterday. I received email confirmation on both Apple IDs I used, however, my store (Oak Brook, IL) does not show my reservation on the main website, but does confirm my reservation on the iPhone App? Is this sufficient backup to secure my phone on the 24th?

2. Defiant81 macrumors member

I have the exact situation are yourself. I posted a question already about this however someone deleted the post.. I think we are fine..

3. ItsThatKush macrumors regular

Apple rep said it won't show.. but you can call the store and they will see your reservation in their system. I called and they confirmed both of mine. Made me feel much better.

4. ryanxslabaugh macrumors member

Same thing here. I went up to my local Apple store and I asked someone there and I showed her the email and she said that since I had a confirmation that there should be no problem and if there is a problem I'll just throw a hissy fit.

5. itsmequinn macrumors regular

No one's shows up on the apple website, only on the iphone app.

6. tikitommy macrumors regular

This.

I called the physical store also and they confirmed the reservation. Reservation appears on iphone app, but not on the store website.

7. nfl46 macrumors 603

It won't show on the website. You have to call your Apple store and see if you are on the list.