Apple store pre orders

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigwayne3000, Jun 26, 2010.

1. bigwayne3000 macrumors regular

Ok this is a long story. I'm in the military and was in the field for the last 2 weeks. I had a buddy pre order me a 32gb black iphone 4 or so I thought... He said he did it but I never recieved a confirmation email which I figured I would get. Is there anyway for me to check on Apple.com to see if I do in fact have a pre order at the store? I'm going to just call when they open in a bit but thought maybe there was a way to check online.

2. gthompson20 macrumors member

gthompson20

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but reserved units were only held for 1 day

3. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

The store reservation period is over. Either he picked one up for you or did not. Unfortunately there is no way to check online since it's not an online purchase.

If he preordered for home delivery then the confirmation should have gone to his email unless he used your CC and email. In that case you can log on to the Apple Store, go to my acct, and your order status will show.

4. bigwayne3000 thread starter macrumors regular

oh damn, I didnt realize it was only for 1 day :( that sucks. He used my email/pass to log in to my account for me to order it. Guess it didnt go thru, oh well. I'll just have to order it and wait now. Am I able to go into an ATT or Apple and order one and set up my new ATT account and just get it mailed whenever it comes in? I'm a VZW customer now so I'm going to have to switch over.