Apple Store priority list - have you been e-mailed?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bob Loblaw, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Bob Loblaw macrumors regular

Bob Loblaw

If you have, what time of the day did you receive your e-mail to come pick your iPhone 4 up? Do they just send these all out shortly after opening or have your received it later in the day?

2. stphnman20 macrumors regular

I put my name down on 2 stores. So far nothing..

3. ATLake macrumors newbie

After browsing these forums for the past couple of days, it does not appear that ANYONE has received the email. Some have said that they were told they would probably be notified sometime next week (06/28-07/02).

4. bluenoise macrumors 6502a

The two stores closest to me said they have not yet started any kind of waiting list.:confused:

If they haven't started lists by now, what is the point at all? Maybe they're waiting until they don't really need them anymore so people will feel special when they get an email the same day they sign up on the list. :D

5. Chellek87 macrumors member

I ordered one online on Thursday, June 24th and it says it will ship by July 14th. I went to the Apple Store today, and talked to them, and said I ordered it online and he then signed me up for the priority list and I got an email saying they would notify me when it was ready to pick up. Which the guy said they started the priority list yesterday, and I was probably one of the first today if not the first. But he said he was waiting as well, and it would probably be next week sometime!