Apple Store Returns

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by aznguy2772, Nov 20, 2007.

1. aznguy2772 macrumors member

If I bought something in the Apple Online Store and I want to return it, do I have to return it by requesting an RMA? Or can I just go to the Apple Store. For dear God if I can't return it to the Apple Store, I would add another reason to how Apple has pissed me off.

2. tdhurst macrumors 68040

tdhurst

Dude

Calm down, man. You can take it back to the Apple Store, unless it's a customized machine.

3. aznguy2772 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks. I didn't want to sound all mad just now. It's just my recent history with my Mac, my iPod, and my iPhone hasn't made me the happiest of all Apple consumers.

4. f1 macrumors 6502

You can return merchandise purcahse at Apple Online to Apple Retail stores, with the exception of CTO computers whcih you can't return anywereh anywayz. You need ur invoice and your credit card handy; but depending on the store manager at whichever apple store u deal with, you might only get a store credit.

5. tdhurst macrumors 68040

tdhurst

Yep

I would also suggest not buying anything you plan to return...;)

Be sure to give it a test run at a store, first.

6. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

Go ahead and return it, hop in your souped up honda and click on the nitrous and do a burnout in the lot. That'll show 'em.
    :rolleyes:

7. RossoA macrumors 6502

RossoA

iLawl'd :D

8. jmack549 macrumors 6502

You know, when I first got my Macbook, people were saying, "Oh great, you're gonna become one of those guys." I kept thinking, "What guys?". Now I see. He's a ricer because he doesn't like his Apple product? Riiightt.

9. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

Try the screen name?

10. jmack549 macrumors 6502

Try racism? Saying all Asian people drive Honda's is a sad misconception my friend. Grow up.

11. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

:rolleyes:

you=

[​IMG]

12. jmack549 macrumors 6502

I think it's sad that you honestly believe the spelling of someone's username determines their lifestyle. Oh well, you've proved your point. I see the light now, it's absurd if he doesn't drive a Civic. I admit defeat.

13. jmack549 macrumors 6502

14. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

Civic, pfffb. Try prelude.

15. DVNIEL macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

This has nothing to do with being racist. I am an Asian-American, and proud of it. BUT, I can't stand these azn boppers and wanks. I feel that if u are stupid enough to follow a stereotype instead of rising up and proving people otherwise, then you deserve to be slandered. I'm surrounded with all of them here in the Bay Area, and its sad. Its not just the azn moniker that kills it, but its also the Honda civic cause they rep v-tech forever and cause freeway accidents, their lost identity of either trying to be black or a skater, and they end up working at bestbuy or go into real estate and sell houses to people who have no business doing so and eff up the economy.

And why do they do this? "cause its hella clean yo"

Live by the stereotype and that's how you'll be treated.

16. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

Thank you. Finally someone who knows what the heck I'm talking about.