Apple Store Rideau (Ottawa) Grand Opening

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Steven.nevets, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Steven.nevets macrumors regular

The Grand Opening for the Ottawa Apple store is this saturday at 9:30!!! First one in Canada's capital! Free t-shirts for the first 1000 people, the Rideau Centre is going to be packed :D

Anyone going?

link: http://www.apple.com/ca/retail/rideau/

2. kavmac macrumors newbie

i'll be there, likely rather early as i'm only a 15 minute walk away... :D

3. paolo- macrumors 6502a

Wow cool, I walk in Rideau every day and I didn't even notice there was an apple store blooming up. Yay!

4. planethitsradio macrumors member

I will be there and square before 9:30 and will be looking at getting a Mac Pro... got to be in the moment and if you like Apple, you gotta buy one on the opening day! It also helps that I have a buyer for my Mini, so I will get to upgrade! Yeah!

5. azzurri000 macrumors 6502

6. planethitsradio macrumors member

I was there! I was there.

It
    was
    amazing!

It took a while, but I got served immediately got a nice lady and she checked me out. Ending buying a Mac Pro octo-core 2.26 with 8GB of ram, but there is 12 in there... not complaining and a 30" Cinema HD display. A hell of alot better than the 24" ACD.

Hit the wallet like a son of a *****! $7100 later and I went out the door, as I was walking out the door with the Cinema HD display, everyone was looking at the box and staring at the goodness it was.

7. jackyz macrumors newbie