Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
I ordered a Belkin HDMI cable from the Apple Store along with an AppleTV (before they are discontinued) and the order said that it would ship within 24-hours. That's all fine. It *did* ship in 24-hours.

The rant comes in for what happened after that item shipped. It was sent via 'DHL GlobalMail'. Ok I thought. DHL is dead, except for overseas the last I heard. It's shipping from Pennsylvania so I expected it in a few days.

It shipped from there to New Jersey! EAST! It's now going to be delivered (hopefully) on the 10th! A whole week after I ordered it!

Why is it going to New Jersey? For the 'air'? WFT? It's going a third of the way from the ship point to my house to go to New Jersey.

I just don't understand...

So, what I ordered will be here TOMORROW and I'll have to go BUY A CABLE LOCALLY to use it! :mad::confused:

Yes, the quickest distance between Chicago and London England is north towards Greenland, but New Jersey is in the complete opposite direction!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.