Apple Store Status

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Nde, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

Went to the Los Angeles Apple store, they have nothing new in stock or on display. No shipment ETA, maybe next week.

Anyone has any luck getting the new iMac or Mini from any of the Apple Store?

2. powderd macrumors newbie

just checked mine here in boise, they said maybe next week. however another guy said as i was walking out they expect to see mini's tomorrow. not sure how valid this is, but it's just a thought.

3. Jakkar macrumors newbie

The NYC 5th Avenue store has all the new computers but they are sitting behind a black curtain and they will not sell them or tell me when they will begin selling them.

Kind of annoying but I did get one person to tell me probably tomorrow.

4. Nde thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nde

I called the Pasadena Apple store, they said they have very limited supply of the new Mac Mini in the back. Going to go check tomorrow.

5. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

I just want to know when the 27' i7 will go on sale in the stores.

6. skyline r34 macrumors 6502

skyline r34

27" core i7 imac's are not shipping until November so it's a little ways to go on that one

7. Jakkar macrumors newbie

The 5th Ave. store in NYC is now selling the Mini and I think iMac (I saw two iMac boxes leaving as I was coming in so I assume they are the new ones) and has the new iMac on display but no Magic Mouse yet.

8. Katyusha macrumors member

Hi, this is Katyusha from Japan. I just read the news that the new lineups of iMac/MacBook/Mac Mini are now ready for purchase at the downtown Tokyo Apple Store.But you cannot buy the iMac/MacBook with Core i5 and the Mac Mini with OS server at the moment.

9. Nde thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nde

Thats good news. We have a remote office on 5th Ave, going to ask my co workers to check. :D

10. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

Thanks. If tokyo doesn't have it i am sure that fukuoka won't either. I just went ahead and ordered it.

11. Katyusha macrumors member

You ordered from Apple Store Online? I am still waiting until it is available at Yodobashi Kamera, as I am going to buy a TV tuner using the 5% point rebate.

12. benxx11 macrumors newbie

I just came back from the Apple Store in Columbia, MD. They don't have the new models in display but you can buy one. Yes, I am typing this post with my new 21.5" iMac. Love it.

13. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68040

Gathomblipoob

Picked up a new Mini at the Apple store in Pentagon City in Virginia.