Apple Store Stock??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stefc93, Jun 23, 2010.

1. stefc93 macrumors regular

I called-up my local Apple store and asked if they would be getting another shipment of iPhone 4s on Friday if they sell out on Thursday. The manager (who I was speaking with) said that they would probably get another shipment at the end of NEXT week. Can anyone confirm this with their local Apple store? I have been phone-less for about a week now and can't afford another week.

2. stefc93 thread starter macrumors regular

3. Thedeathbear macrumors 6502a

First, he probably has no idea. Second, they really cant disclose when and how much of a shipment will get.

4. Appmamma macrumors newbie

Last night when I was at the apple store the worker told me their back room has NEVER been so packed. He said they couldn't even walk back there, there were so many boxes.

I'd imagine they're planning on having them thru at least the weekend? (my apple store is rather small)

5. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

I've been saying all along that they're going to have a crap ton of phones at the stores.

Everyone keeps assuming they cut off the pre-orders and pushed out the shipping date because they couldn't make that many.

They did that because they wanted to divert all their stock into stores so that they can sell a MASSIVE amount of phones in the stores this weekend.

Just wait, you'll see.

6. stefc93 thread starter macrumors regular

I just hope this is true. Really want one! :D

7. stefc93 thread starter macrumors regular

If I call my local Apple store tomorrow, do you think the will put one aside/hold one for me for like 20 minutes?

8. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

That would be great if there was at least enough stock to last until Friday night. I really hope that there is.

9. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

At least a five minute wait seems likely. They will definitely get a lot more calls than usual tomorrow.

10. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

A tad impatient are we?

The bigger flagship stores will get multiple shipments a day at times. At the Fashion Island Newport Beach store they got multiple shipments of iPads on launch day. Of course, who knows how this will play out.