Apple Store survey

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ducpham2603, Aug 9, 2013.

1. ducpham2603 macrumors newbie

Hi everyone, :)

I'm doing a survey for my dissertation about Apple Store's customer satisfaction. There are only 10 questions to answer. It will not take to much time. So anyone who interested in this, could you guys help me to finish this survey (multiple choice question type only)? I greatly appreciate your contribution.
    Thank you very much.

This is the link to the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3SVW7WD

2. 835153 Guest

I tried answering your survey but it assumes that the person answering the questions believes that the service is good. That staff have good knowledge of all the products etc which isnt the case in my experiences.

It's very 'pro' apple and the survey needs to be more unbiased. That way you will get a more accurate result for your findings. As its stands, if people answer your survey you will only get the result that everyone is happy with the Apple store.

I personally dislike their stores as it is chaos at times. Am I waiting for someone to come to me or do I go to them? I told that guy i needed help, he disappeared 5 minutes ago and now he's talking to that guy?! I want to buy this but there's no till and everyone is standing around talking. The stores look busy because they are full of people standing around wondering what the hell is going on.

3. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

Agreed with the poster above me, it's far too biased.

Also I may have to make a quick grammatical change: you've got "Apple Store's Customer Satisfaction", but as it's plural-possessive I think it should be "Apple Stores' Customer Satisfaction".

4. kolax macrumors G3

A little to kiss ass for my liking.

For example:

What if I don't agree with either of those? They are all very positive comments, so you are influencing your results.