Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Edaxxx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 9, 2022
Since two weeks now, as soon as I click a "buy now" button or press the top right account button on the Apple website, I get "The page you're looking for can't be found" on all my devices at home that are connected through my ISP. As soon as I connect through my iPhone hotspot, the problem is fully gone. Apple couldn't help, my ISP can't help, but it seems that the Apple Store is blocking my home IP to access the Apple Store and is rerouting it to the "page you're looking for can't be found".

Any suggestions before I ask my ISP for a new modem which gets a different IP?

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
Since two weeks now, as soon as I click a "buy now" button or press the top right account button on the Apple website, I get "The page you're looking for can't be found" on all my devices at home that are connected through my ISP. As soon as I connect through my iPhone hotspot, the problem is fully gone. Apple couldn't help, my ISP can't help, but it seems that the Apple Store is blocking my home IP to access the Apple Store and is rerouting it to the "page you're looking for can't be found".

Any suggestions before I ask my ISP for a new modem which gets a different IP?
If you have Private Relay enabled, does disabling it fix the problem?

Reactions: Edaxxx

bwhpost

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2022
Switching it on solved the problem... Thanks for pointing me to Private Relay!
I have the exact same problem, whenever I try to click Account and look at my previous Apple orders I get

The page you’re looking for can’t be found.​

I have tried all the usual tricks, empty cache, restart, switch on private relay and nothing works. This issue happens on all devices connected to my AT&T WIFI but once I switch to cellular hotspot it works fine. Apple told me to call AT&T but they are no help, any other ideas?

bogdanw

macrumors 603
Mar 10, 2009

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013
I have the exact same problem, whenever I try to click Account and look at my previous Apple orders I get

The page you’re looking for can’t be found.​

I have tried all the usual tricks, empty cache, restart, switch on private relay and nothing works. This issue happens on all devices connected to my AT&T WIFI but once I switch to cellular hotspot it works fine. Apple told me to call AT&T but they are no help, any other ideas?
I would think you would want to switch OFF private relay. It did work for me to turn it off. I would think that apple.com would work properly with their own service?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.