APPLE STORE UK - Entire Referb line just vanished!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by rmwebs, Jul 7, 2010.

1. rmwebs macrumors 68040

Ok,

I've had my eye on the refurb section of the UK store. Its had a huge range of products in it.

Just gone to check again - the entire line of refurbs has gone! Screenshot attached.

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

The refurb stores on the various national websites reflect live inventory. There isn't an endless supply of any refurbished machine, so items are deleted when they go out of stock. Once another is available for purchase, it will again appear. Sometimes a few products will disappear, and [more rarely] all of them will.

If you're wanting to purchase one, I'd suggest watching the refurb section with a regular frequency so that you'll notice when it's updated. They'll be back.

3. rmwebs thread starter macrumors 68040

No, no, no - I understand that as they are ordered they get taken off.

30 minutes ago, there were well over 200 products on there...its not just a couple of bits that vanished. For example, the same mac pro and 10-20 macbooks have been listed for the last 3 weeks. Its too much of a coincidence that they ALL got ordered at 10:45 PM at night, dont you think? :cool:

4. snberk103 macrumors 603

For what it's worth the Canadian Refurb store seems to have a normal selection. The most likely explanation is the website is being maintained - especially since mention it happened late in the evening. Update us again tomorrow morning, eh? :)