Apple Store web page showing 1 day ship times for . . .

mikezmac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 4, 2014
NH
On the Apple Store website I noticed today that the leather loop and the classic band have one-day turnaround times now.

My debate right now is between buying the classic band or the leather loop. When I got my watch it was with the link band, and now I'm looking for more casual band. I've tried on all of the bands at the store, and for me the best fitting ones was the leather loop and the classic. I think the leather loop fit the best out of all of them though.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaymc

hovscorpion12

macrumors 65816
Sep 12, 2011
USA
The leather loop is nice, as well as the Classic Buckle. The Classic Buckle only comes in black, while the leather loop comes in black, beige, brown and blue. All comes down do personal preference, taste and aesthetic.

Jack426

macrumors regular
Jan 4, 2015
North Carolina
I love my LL, granted it's the only band I've used (nearest Apple Store is 2+ hours away) and own. Magnetic closure is definitely the easiest to adjust throughout the day. Especially during summer months when your arms can swell from heat.

I like how versatile the leather bands are, they can easily be casual or dressy.

photomat

macrumors newbie
May 8, 2015
I ordered a blue loop band on Friday evening and just got notice it will be delivered Monday. Showed a Wednesday delivery when I ordered.

Anya B

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2013
Loop gets my vote, I actually have 3 of them (indecisive by nature).

mikezmac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 4, 2014
NH
Latest update on band order status :

Sports Band
38mm - 3-5 business days
42mm - 3-5 business days

Milanese Loop
38mm - In Stock
42mm - 5-6 weeks

Black Classic Buckle
38mm - In Stock
42mm - In Stock

Leather Loop (all colors)
42mm - In Stock

Modern Buckle (all colors)
38mm - Currently Unavailable

Link Bracelet
38mm - 1-2 weeks
42mm - 3-5 business days

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.