Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boulderer2001

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2007
So I have decided to go the I-mac route versus the mac book pro. Anyways I go the the Apple store near my house, I ask if I can a get a 24 incher. They say yeah its not going to be a problem, they come back a few minutes later and they were out. So I will have to wait til tomorrow, to get my new computer.

techlover828

macrumors 68020
Jun 28, 2007
Maine
So I have decided to go the I-mac route versus the mac book pro. Anyways I go the the Apple store near my house, I ask if I can a get a 24 incher. They say yeah its not going to be a problem, they come back a few minutes later and they were out. So I will have to wait til tomorrow, to get my new computer.

ok, so...

sorry it just doesn't seem to have too much of a point

anyway, good luck with your new imac!

youngestchild

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2005
sydney
dood... you should try living outside of the states! here in Australia we don't even have real apple stores!! (not yet anyway)... and i contacted a few places re: new imacs eta the best answer i've got so far is "some time next week" :(

kman34

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2007
...and don't try to get the 24" 2.8GHz at the Apple Store. I drove an hour only to be told that you have to order that model online.

Ordered and waiting...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.