Apple Store - Your Order Details?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bgribin, Jun 15, 2010.

1. bgribin macrumors regular

So on my order details, it reads the following:

Rate Plan:
    No Voice Plan
    Unlimited ......... $30.00
    - Unlimited
    Pay Per Use ......... $0.00
    - Pay Per Use
    Custom configuration
    With AT&T Rate Plan

How does yours read? Is mine normal?

It's odd it says no voice plan but does list the data plan. And my plan did come up when I adding the phone to the cart.

I'm an exisiting customer, so is that why it reads Custom configuration? A little help?

2. Davidtrippy macrumors newbie

Davidtrippy

Same message as well, I Also upgraded. Might be different for someone who is a new customer I think.

3. NachoGrande macrumors 6502a

Your Rate Plan

Plan includes:
    Unlimited $30.00
    Pay Per Use $0.00

Mine just says this. There was an error message, but it still let me submit my reservation. So i don't know if that's the reason.

4. ericalynn987 macrumors newbie

I ordered on Apple's website and mine says the same thing as well (I'm also a current AT&T customer).

Did you receive an email confirmation? I did not receive one and I ordered it over 4 hours ago. (The order history for my Apple store acct does have the iPhone 4 listed though.)

I'm not sure if I should be worried or not.

5. Fisher624 macrumors regular

Same here. Ordered from apple.com; no voice plan listed; no confirmation email (after 5 hours), but order is in my order history listed as not yet shipped (obviously).

6. bmms8 macrumors 68020

mine shows the rate plan (base minutes for our family talk) and shows no texting plan, because we have unlimited family texting plan.

i think you must be in a family plan and because you are not the primary number, it wont show you have a minute plan. hope this helps.

7. Davidtrippy macrumors newbie

Davidtrippy

Same here no email.

8. bgribin thread starter macrumors regular

I am in a family plan and I am the account-head. hmm.

9. bmms8 macrumors 68020

you might be the account head, you might be the main number, but none of that matters to att. our last line added turned out to be our primary line which ticked me the eff off but there is nothing you can do with stupid att. call them and change the primary number to your number. this way youll get best eligibility next year, good luck.

10. Nikos macrumors 68000

Nikos

Mine says the same thing. Family plan here.

Rate Plan:
    No Voice Plan
    Unlimited ......... $30.00
    - Unlimited
    No Text Plan

11. bgribin thread starter macrumors regular

Hmm. Alright. It was the primary number at least - I was able to upgrade after just a year, from the 3GS. My wife also got a new phone last year but she wasn't eligible this year, since she wasn't the primary.