Apple Stores, anyone waiting overnight?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Carbonic, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Carbonic macrumors regular

Just curious, anyone been to the Apple Store today/tonight? Was anyone camping out, or anything like that?

2. Ryan1524 macrumors 68000

Ryan1524

3. newyorksole macrumors 68030

I highly doubt it. We will know in about 14 hours

4. Carbonic thread starter macrumors regular

LOL I know this, I'm not waiting in line for it, I'm just curious if anyones been around an ATT store/Apple store today, and noticed a line of somesort.

5. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

There is a very good chance that it won't even be available tomorrow. So anybody camping out hasn't really thought this one through. Any time that people should/(would) be camping out is when an actual announcement of date has been made, which none has in this case.

6. woodekm macrumors 65816

woodekm

Id laugh my @ss off if I saw people camping out in front of a store tonight.

7. tttexxan macrumors 6502a

I would hope not....Most likely might not even be released...Im still debating on wether to get newer model yet...Waiting to see what is going to offer...If 3G only real real difference then No upgrade for me...3G really not that much faster where Im at

8. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

oh thats a great idea lets camp out for a product we dont even know is coming!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. newyorksole macrumors 68030

We know it is coming this year and it would be smart for Apple to release it now so that they can have about 6 months of sales to see how they do.

10. aethelbert macrumors 601

Not to mention one that probably won't even be released tomorrow. Let alone when the stores actually open.

11. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

Ya, but nobody actually knows that it is happening, even though we are just about 100% certain, there are very few people that could actually say that it is truly going to be released tomorrow. For all we know, they could actually announce the discontinuation of the iPhone line (although there is a higher chance of hell freezing over).

12. chicagdan macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I doubt it comes out tomorrow ... however, I wouldn't be too surprised if it goes on sale Friday at 5 p.m. After all, next Sunday is Father's Day and I imagine that iPhone 2 would be a very popular gift.