Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pragmatous

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2012
OOooo cool :)

I just went there and it is down. it says "we're busy updating the apple store".

It doesn't say maintenance it actually says updating!!!

All apple online stores are down. Let's hope :) :)

Last edited:

kiantech

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2007
I find it sad that I am getting super excited to give over $2k dollars of my money to a company as soon as they release a product I technically have never seen.

keramidas

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 15, 2012
I find it sad that I am getting super excited to give over $2k dollars of my money to a company as soon as they release a product I technically have never seen.

u should have another perspective.

how about feeling happy that you can afford the 2k. or feeling happy that you will fork over $2k in order to buy a tool that will return you much more.

in the end you can always set a goal to "be" that company in the future. many, many people started from way less than being able to afford $2k. or feeling super excited about spending them :)

all said was with good intentions, don't misunderstand it :)

pragmatous

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2012
Heh so true. Well I see the current macs and I like how they look. It fits what I'm looking for. I'm hoping it'll be about the same.

----------

True I am fortunate. 2000 dollars is like 4 months of payments for me heh. I might max it out and make it 5 months heh. With my skills tho I help hundreds of people a month so it's good karma that builds up.

u should have another perspective.

how about feeling happy that you can afford the 2k. or feeling happy that you will fork over $2k in order to buy a tool that will return you much more.

in the end you can always set a goal to "be" that company in the future. many, many people started from way less than being able to afford $2k. or feeling super excited about spending them :)

all said was with good intentions, don't misunderstand it :)

PoleMan14

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2009
Lion preview...downloading messages beta as we speak!

Edit: Or was that already there?

Last edited:

varsis

macrumors regular
Nov 30, 2005
Im going to guess if a product is updated it will be the mac pro. No laptop even though I hope...

shinobi-81

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2012

When I think about it, I have been an Apple user for several years, yet never bought anything right after a refresh.

that1guyy

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2011
You know what. I really hope it's the new Mac Pros. Those guys really need some love, and we're all pretty sure the new Macbook pros are coming at WWDC.

Mavrack

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2011
You know what. I really hope it's the new Mac Pros. Those guys really need some love, and we're all pretty sure the new Macbook pros are coming at WWDC.

My money is on the Mac Pros. Actually due to all these leaked parts of the new iPhone, I have a feeling that WWDC maybe is the New iPhone. I am starting to doubt a redesign for WWDC.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.