Apple stores in irvine ca

Discussion in 'iPad' started by krazyfalcon, Mar 15, 2011.

1. krazyfalcon macrumors newbie

Hey guys,
    Does anyone have any info on if fashion island or irvine spectrum or south coast will have any iPad 2s? I know fashion island got some on the 15th, but spectrum and fashion island didn't. Do you think there will be any shipments at those two locations?

Thanks!

2. impact_blue macrumors regular

I checked Best Buy's stock online last night and they said Mission Viejo had some WiFi's. Tired to check it out again this morning, but I think Best Buy disabled the inventory check for the iPad2's? Anyone else see this? :confused:

3. nearlycomplete macrumors newbie

good luck finding out. my friend works at the store in irvine spectrum and he wouldnt even tell me how many they got in stock or when they were receiving a new shipment.

4. OceanView macrumors 65816

Nobody knows so just go there and wait like the rest of us.

5. bursthead macrumors 6502

bursthead

are you serious? They are that tight lipped about ipad stock?

6. nearlycomplete macrumors newbie

either that or he doesnt really like me that much lol im gunna hope is the former

7. krazyfalcon thread starter macrumors newbie

Planning on it. I was just wondering which one will likely be the best bet, that's all. Also I called them and they told me they're opening at 10 instead of 9.

8. MrM, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011

MrM macrumors 6502

I've been calling the South Coast location every morning. I work right around the corner, hoping to snag a 16 gb wifi. If I hear anything, I'll post in here asap.

Edit- And for what it's worth, I called this morning at 9am. I had "more than 8 people ahead of me" on the phone, and still no iPad shipments according to the guy when it was my turn. So... they opened at 9am for no reason?

9. krazyfalcon, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011

krazyfalcon thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea I'm hoping to get a black 16gb wifi only tomorrow!! If I can't get one tomorrow, I'll just wait till next Monday. Hopefully much of the craziness will die down by then.

From what I read, they expected shipments but didnt get any. They're never told of what's arriving and just anticipated.

10. MrM macrumors 6502

South Coast is a no-go again today. According to the guy on the phone, if they receive any, they will change the opening time to 9am. I'll check again tomorrow morning at 9 and keep you guys posted.

11. Denny24 macrumors newbie

They had shipments this morning of wifi and verizon.
    I got their at 8am and still couldn't get a wifi version.

12. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

I always go to the Fashion Island store. It seems to get the most stock. I was there on launch day and there were more than 300 people in line and I believe we all got ipads. That's were I would keep trying.

13. ScottInTheOC macrumors newbie

ScottInTheOC

Hey guys, there is another thread that has been getting more detailed info on all the OC stores... Just FYI. It's the one I have been using.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1113853

Everyone has been helpful in sharing numbers and number of people in line etc.