Apple Stores open on 8 A.M. 3G IPhone launch day?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by edtorious, Jul 2, 2008.

1. edtorious macrumors 65816

edtorious

Has anybody confirmed? I'm at work and can't do personal call :rolleyes:. Can anybody confirm with Apple? I wonder if Apple Store will have some kind of freebies on launch day?;)

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Please search. They open at their normal time.

3. edtorious thread starter macrumors 65816

edtorious

on 3G Iphone Launch Day? I don't think so. But anyway I was able to call on my break, and they said they don't know yet, i'm like :confused:. Oh well, no surprise there.

4. gibbz macrumors 68030

This is NOT confirmed. Apple is holding a meeting on July 6th, and I'm sure details will be released soon afterwards. It would not make a lot of sense for Apple to open later than AT&T. I imagine it will be at the same time.

5. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Yeah but, lots of things don't make sense. What about the Apple stores that are in malls?

Does it make sense that other countries get their new 3G iPhones hours before the US does?

No.

6. ian-frs macrumors 6502

I just went to my local apple store and all they said was that on July 6th they have a meeting and that, "Steve Jobs would never let anyone launch and Apple Product before him." That quote was verbatim. She then went on to say that she really has no idea and that's just what she thinks.

7. gibbz macrumors 68030

If you remember last year they didn't start selling till 6p.m. and were open well past 9p.m. or 10 p.m.

Did that stop Apple from staying open past Mall closing time.

No.