Apple Stores opening early ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Slicktype, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Slicktype macrumors 6502

Slicktype

Any idea if Apple Stores will remain an earlier opening time for the time being ?
    I am located in Boston and the only way it seems like to get a 6 plus will be to go to a store early morning.

Thanks

2. sarahsmiles macrumors regular

sarahsmiles

I'm in Maryland. Apple stores are not opening early, but a couple of them allow people to start lining up at 6 AM. We got to our local Apple store at 6:40 AM yesterday. Around 8:30, they came out and announced they had no iphone 6+'s. :(

3. wntrwhte macrumors newbie

If you're in Boston you shouldn't have a problem. Boylston seems to always have at least one model available for in store pickup every time I look.

4. sonicrobby macrumors 68020

sonicrobby

Aside from the launch day, Apple stores should be opening at their regular store ours, though people are still showing up pretty early looking for the new iPHones. I recommend purchasing for an in store pickup online once their stock is "available in stores today". That way it will be reserved for you and you can get it at any time without hassle.

Make sure you check their availability at night after they close or in the morning before they open when they get their new shipment in.