Apple Support App Expands to 20 New Countries and Regions

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Jun 12, 2018.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Apple's Support app for iOS devices, which is designed to allow you to get help with your Apple products, today expanded to more than 20 new countries and regions, making the app more widely available around the world.

Several new languages have been added to the Support app as well, including Czech, Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Indonesian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, and Russian.

Apple also now allows you to get help from the Support app in your preferred language regardless of where you are located.

For those unfamiliar with the Apple Support app, it provides access to support documents through a Discover section along with options to get help from Apple's support team for all of your linked devices.

The Support App can be downloaded from the App Store for free. [Direct Link]

Article Link: Apple Support App Expands to 20 New Countries and Regions

2. justperry macrumors G3

justperry

Good for People if they need it, as for myself, I have never (in the 20 years I am buying Apple gear) contacted them.

3. robertpat769 macrumors newbie

robertpat769

I am happy studying your article. You made some clear points there. I’m a normal visitor of your website and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site.

Here we are also provide third party support and service related to Apple Tech Support, MacBook Support and its issues. We are provide Apple Customer Service and iMac Support all USA region to resolve customer’s issues. If you need any technical issue in Apple, customer can contact Apple Support Number 1-800-501-2708 toll-free number and share your problem with expert. Apple Support Phone Number provide best solutions to your issues. Don’t mind Just dial MacBook Air Support toll-free number 1800-501-2708 and received 100% satisfaction. For more details visit https://www.apple-supportnumber.com/

apple support number,

apple support phone number,

apple tech support number,

apple tech support phone number,

apple technical support number,

apple technical support phone number,

apple customer service,

apple customer service number,

apple customer service phone number,

apple customer support number,

apple tech support,

apple customer service number,