Apple Support Communities

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by TechiEmmanuel, Jun 19, 2014.

1. TechiEmmanuel macrumors member

TechiEmmanuel

Has anyone else noticed the redesign of Apple Support Communities? The change seemed to happen today; I was on there yesterday. It looks less cluttered and more flat now. See for yourself, it looks pretty nice. I've attached two screenshots as comparison.

The posts in the screenshots were chosen randomly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

I had not noticed until I saw your post here, then went to have a look. I think I like the new design better.

3. mende1 macrumors member

Etresoft? I think I know who you are at ASC. The problem is not the interface itself (it's much cleaner now but it's also worse to reply to posts), but it has lost a lot of features like the possibility to edit posts. I hope Apple makes changes to it.

4. TechiEmmanuel, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014

TechiEmmanuel thread starter macrumors member

TechiEmmanuel

Apple Support Communities

I'm @emmanueltech3 on Apple Support Communities. The former screenshot is mine, I just wasn't signed in; for the latter screenshot, I found a random screenshot on Bing.

5. AdeFowler macrumors 68020

AdeFowler

Much better than before. I especially like being able to search directly within a section.

Strange that within iWork they’re using the old Pages logo.

6. captrc macrumors newbie

I can't even get into/find the Apple Support Communities. The message says I have an outdated URL and go to the Apple Support Communities main page for subjects. When I click on that it tells me the same thing again.

Where have they gone and how can I use them again? It's been over 6 months since I tried but need them now.

TIA