Apple Support Profile

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by StoneCold X, Apr 30, 2015.

1. StoneCold X macrumors member

How long does it typically take for your watch to show up in your support profile once it has shipped?

My watch shipped last night and as of now, it isn't showing up in my support profile.

2. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

As far as I remember, it's not consistent. I've ordered a ton of product from Apple, and only a fraction made it into the ASP. Also, I ordered with one Apple ID, but log in with another, so have you check all your Apple IDs to make sure it's not sitting in another profile?

3. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

Same inconsistent.

Often have had to add products manually.

4. KPOM macrumors G5

I ordered 2 watches (one as a gift). The first one showed up the day after it shipped and the day before it arrived. So did the second, but then oddly, the first one dropped off. I had to manually re-enter the serial number and then it showed up again with the right purchase date, etc.

5. ulinerg macrumors member

ulinerg

Mine showed up when it was preparing to ship. I am sitting at home anxiously waiting for the big brown truck to pull up and drop off my new :apple: watch

6. Oregon.Matt macrumors newbie

I don't want to take this off-topic but I've been looking at my "My Support profile" and noticed that many of my products are associated with the wrong Apple ID. If I manually remove these, can I then add the removed devices to the correct ID?

My Apple ID setup works like this:

Master (original) Apple ID for all purchases, app & iTunes stores. All of mine and my wife's devices get registered to this Apple ID.

Individual (2 more) Apple IDs for all iCloud settings.

I want to make sure none of our devices are stored on the individual accounts and keep them all on the master to keep everything straight. Make sense?

7. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

Yes. After you move the devices from the current Apple ID, you can then add them to a new account.