Apple Tattoo!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Buschmaster, May 19, 2007.

1. Buschmaster macrumors 65816

Buschmaster

I miiiiight get an Apple tattoo, but I'm not sure where to get it. Seems like the only place guys can get a tattoo is on their upper arm.

And I'm not sure if I just want a simple black Apple or the color stripe one.

Basically, is there anywhere I can get a tattoo besides the upper arm for a guy?

:apple:

2. livingfortoday macrumors 68030

3. epochblue macrumors 68000

epochblue

Well, that's a tough one. If you don't mind people seeing it, you could get it just about anywhere. If you want the tattoo to be easily hide-able, then your locations are fairly limited.

Me? I've always wanted to get a relatively small tattoo on my inner forearm just below the elbow. A guy I knew used to have the ship from Galaga in that location and I always thought it looked great.

4. TheAnswer macrumors 68030

TheAnswer

Upper Arm, upper chest, upper back, the space between your hip and your belly button if you're in shape.

Of course if you have a sense of humor, then you can do things like the Finder smile across your buttocks or the text of a kernel panic running down the insides of your thighs, etc. Just make sure you have an understanding SO before you do anything completely weird.

5. livingfortoday macrumors 68030

Wow, I don't know if I'd want text telling people to hold down my Power Button for several seconds anywhere near my genitalia. Actually...

6. Buschmaster thread starter macrumors 65816

Buschmaster

I'll probably just do the arm. It seems easy, and I could get it smaller, and I could hide it easily. Plus it would be easy to show when I'd need to.

7. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

The only thing to ever really consider about the location is coverage. At 18 a tattoo on my ankle was a great idea. Today I am glad I did not get one. While I work for a very relaxed company, I cannot see people taking me entirely too seriously with some random tattoo. I really want one on the inside of my wrist, a small one, but I'll never do it even though it'd be covered by my watch. Now I'm considering something else but it'd be covered as well because if I want people to take me seriously at work then the location would never be exposed at work. That said, you should do something high enough on the arm that it doesn't show wearing a standard t-shirt.