Apple, thank you for 10.9 :)

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by Reawer, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Reawer, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014

Reawer macrumors newbie

Dear Apple,

I know, your new OS is behind the corner, but I would like to thank you for ... bringing OS X near perfection with the 10.9.

It's not important that I'm not a fan of the flat design, or anything related with the "new Apple". I'm not abandoning you. I'm staying. Forever (or at least for a long long time). There are people still using 10.5, 10.6, or other releases. I'm good with 10.9, the system I absolutely love.

I'm so happy you brought so many good things already to 10.9 (Finder tabs, iBooks, Maps, multiple display support, retina displays support). I love its design, I love its beautiful icons, I love its beautiful Dock, I love how fast it is (with an SSD), I love that every 3rd party software I like to play with works with it as well.

Literally nothing springs to my mind, what I'm missing in the system. And the new features in 10.10 are something I can easily live without.

So thank you, Apple, once again. For making an OS that brings me joy and happiness every time I use it. And I'm quite sure that this joy and happiness will last also the next year, in 5 years and even in 10 years or longer. I don't need the newest and greatest (and flattest). I just like to use what I love. :)

2. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member