Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adamvk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 29, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
In the Apple store, the picture of the 2 shuffles is un-centered, and it there is a rather large empty space. Perhaps they are going to add colorful ones soon?

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 93

JonHimself

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
In the Apple store, the picture of the 2 shuffles is un-centered, and it there is a rather large empty space. Perhaps they are going to add colorful ones soon?

Possible I suppose, to me though it looks like everything is aligned to the left (text and graphics).

Look at the Mac Mini for an example of the picture being aligned left and then then Nano for text being aligned left.

muldul

macrumors 6502
Apr 21, 2008
West Sussex, England, UK
I wouldn't mind if they did, i have ordered the black one and probably still would had they other colours (except orange, if they come out with that i will instantly get - i have a weakness for orange, it is just different)

Hot Snowboarder

macrumors 6502
Jan 2, 2009
Behind you...!
Same colours as nano would look sweet - and certainly identify the tiny pieces of metal as Apple iPods.

With just a plain anodized front, the only ipod identifier (branding) are the proprietary headphones.

iSaygoodbye

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2009
a boat
Same colours as nano would look sweet - and certainly identify the tiny pieces of metal as Apple iPods.

With just a plain anodized front, the only ipod identifier (branding) are the proprietary headphones.

and they apple logo on the back. i think theyll update the colors when they update the nano in september

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.