Apple to add colorful Shuffles?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by adamvk, Mar 11, 2009.

1. adamvk macrumors 65816

adamvk

In the Apple store, the picture of the 2 shuffles is un-centered, and it there is a rather large empty space. Perhaps they are going to add colorful ones soon?

Attached Files:

2. JonHimself macrumors 68000

JonHimself

Possible I suppose, to me though it looks like everything is aligned to the left (text and graphics).

Look at the Mac Mini for an example of the picture being aligned left and then then Nano for text being aligned left.

3. muldul macrumors 6502

I wouldn't mind if they did, i have ordered the black one and probably still would had they other colours (except orange, if they come out with that i will instantly get - i have a weakness for orange, it is just different)

4. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

5. darklighter macrumors member

It's pretty obvious they will release colors in Sept for the next Music event.

6. Hot Snowboarder macrumors 6502

Same colours as nano would look sweet - and certainly identify the tiny pieces of metal as Apple iPods.

With just a plain anodized front, the only ipod identifier (branding) are the proprietary headphones.

7. iSaygoodbye macrumors 6502a

iSaygoodbye

and they apple logo on the back. i think theyll update the colors when they update the nano in september