Apple told me my order is scheduled for the 8th

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by RianFlynn, May 3, 2015.

1. RianFlynn macrumors regular

RianFlynn

Hey friends,

I spoke with apple on the phone today and the rep told me my order is set for May 8th. As in, no chance for anything before. #firstworldproblems.

Ordered: 42mm Milanese SS xx:10am

2. Scott-n-Houston macrumors 6502a

3. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

did they guarantee you by the 8th?

4. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

The reps don't have any access to the shipping information more than you see on your own order status page. This has come up from multiple people (myself included) contacting them to try and get insight into our delivery window, and in almost every case the answers have been the same, or else were just wrong. I would say just hold on and see.

I was a XX:08'er for 42MM SS Milanese w/ EOD, and I just went into PFS at 2am this morning, so I would be surprised if you are a full week away.

5. ideal.dreams macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

I wouldn't be so sure, I called in during launch weekend and the rep I spoke to in customer relations told me there was a note on my order saying it was "scheduled" for 4/27 and sure enough, it moved in to "preparing to ship" in the late afternoon of 4/26 and shipped out on the 27th, just like the rep said. Picked it up on the 28th.

6. modernaccord macrumors 6502a

I'd bet a lot of money that you'll get it before 5/8. The rep has no clue what he/she is talking about.