Apple TV $189 At Sam's Club

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by macnwinblog, Mar 11, 2008.

1. macnwinblog macrumors newbie

Bumping around Sam’s Club I noticed that the Apple TV is being sold for $189.01. That’s $40 less than the Apple Store. If you have a friend with a Sam’s Card you might want to borrow it for the savings.

I guess Apple is trying to make this product accessible to everyone! I just purchased mine two weeks ago and I love it. I can see more and more people falling in love with this device. Especially after the Take 2 update.

Apple TV $189

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

Do you know how long they've been selling the Apple TV? Because none of the Sam's Clubs that I shop at have had it when I've been there (haven't been in about three weeks, thoug...). Maybe it's only at select stores.

3. secondcup macrumors member

secondcup

I've heard about great deals on AppleTV at Sam's Club before. I think it depends on the store. I've been monitoring my club since I first heard about it, but they are still currently selling at the old price (before Apple lowered it)!

:eek:

4. jeremy.king macrumors 603

jeremy.king

Why create a login and post a link to your own blog with the exact same information?

5. macnwinblog thread starter macrumors newbie

For the picture!

You might be right about only being at certain stores. For those of you in Tucson, AZ. That's a heck of a deal though.

Posted it for the picture. I know MacRumors doesn't like that.

6. BoulderBum macrumors 6502a

I noticed Costco had it for cheap last time I was there, and it looks like they occasionally run specials like this, too.

7. bigandy macrumors G3

bigandy

damn teh 'mericans.

that's like half the price of the apple tv over here :(

8. trip1ex macrumors 68000

9. jeremy.king macrumors 603

jeremy.king

Use the IMG tag all you want, doesn't cost MR any bandwith.

It just seemed like blatant blog spam to me, but hopefully you will stick around the community and post/contribut often. I say the more the merrier!