Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by Jonny1989, Jun 9, 2015.
What do you think?
While I like the overall design - there is zero reason for it to be 5K.
4K is the highest TV resolution in the mainstream, and 8K looks to be the following to that.
I like it, it looks pretty neat, good job! Although agree on the 5K comment, 4K is hardly a standard yet and 8K will, probably, be the next big thing .
Looks really nice (would probably make a nice Plex skin), just a couple of points though:
- Why is there a battery icon in the top-right? Surely an Apple TV would be mains powered?
- The clock should use a colon to separate hours and minutes not a period. Also a 24 hour display may look better, the small AM/PM looks out of place.
- I'm not feeling the shape of the app icons, not sure why sorry
- The layout of the Sky app is really good
- Not sure what the . . . . is for above the price in the Breaking Bad store page, might need some contextual help there
- The game pages look really good, except Apple don't use PEGI - if they did I believe you'd have to show the official logos.
Thanks for the feedback everyone, i'll see what I can do. The battery icon was for an Apple TV remote if the user had one, with controller batteries on the left. The app icons are similar to the current Apple TV design. And lastly, the AM/PM is not meant to be there and 09.41 replace it. I just forgot to haha.
Also i'm not sure why I made it 5K, should have toned it down to 4K as some suggested.