Apple TV and iTunes

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by babaroga73, Dec 14, 2015.

1. babaroga73 macrumors regular

So, there is no Podcast app on Apple TV 4 , or dedicated weather icon .... That's understandable, it's just free stuff for us , petty users. But , today I realized there is no way to browse new music similar to apps Movies and TV Shows ???????? No iTunes music selling app ? Just Music (that Beats radio app) How an I supposed to find and hear new stuff ? By reading magazines with free CD ? Jeeees ....... (or am I crazy?)

2. benjitek macrumors 6502a

benjitek

Sounds like you're not happy with the ATV4 -- maybe consider returning it and getting a different streaming box that better suits your needs...?

3. priitv8 macrumors 68020

As soon as you subscribe, it turns out to be a iTunes continuous rental app. Yep, no more sales. Just rent. Just like Office 365.
    But the new stuff (now better adjusted to your listening profile and -preferences) is there

4. babaroga73 thread starter macrumors regular

I don't like it. I'm in aww that they basicaly don't want me to browse and find new stuff on iTunes .. I don't want them to accomodate my taste , I know what I like , but , I want to discover. Also, I don't want to subscribe. Apart from that , I'm very happy with ATV4.