Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Marty80

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2015
Melbourne
Hi Guys

I am running the latest version of Mac OS Sonama on a 2021 macbook pro m1 max, and want to manage my hidden purchases. But when I click on the account settings in the account tab of the app nothing happens.

If i chose another category in the side menu lets say from my library to Apple TV+, the account settings appear, but when i click manage hidden purchases it takes me to the Apple Music app.

I tried running the app in safe mode, reformatting my hard drive on macbook pro & updating my software with no success.

Anyone else experiencing this issue, or know how to fix it.

Last edited:

Bigwaff

Contributor
Sep 20, 2013
The macOS TV app is.. to put in kindly.. a WIP (work in progress). I experience the same as you describe but I have to select "Home" in the sidebar before either clicking on my profile at the bottom of the sidebar or selecting menu Account > Account Settings... in order for the pop up to appear. Select Hidden Items "Manage" takes me to the Music app as well. Of note, I think only music has hidden items. If you are looking for TV shows, movies, etc. purchases, click one of the categories under "Library" in the sidebar. From there you can watch or download.

Marty80

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2015
Melbourne
The macOS TV app is.. to put in kindly.. a WIP (work in progress). I experience the same as you describe but I have to select "Home" in the sidebar before either clicking on my profile at the bottom of the sidebar or selecting menu Account > Account Settings... in order for the pop up to appear. Select Hidden Items "Manage" takes me to the Music app as well. Of note, I think only music has hidden items. If you are looking for TV shows, movies, etc. purchases, click one of the categories under "Library" in the sidebar. From there you can watch or download.
Actually all of Apples software lets you manage hidden purchases Apple music, Apple TV, Mac App store. I have reported the issue to Apple hopefully there is a fix

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.