Apple TV for use in another country

TorontoSS

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
Hello - sorry if this has been asked but I’d like to know if the Apple TV can be purchased in different countries for use in another. For example I purchased an Apple TV 4K in Canada for use in the UK.

Will that work fine?

I understand the plug will be different but apart from that.

Thanks!

BODYBUILDERPAUL

macrumors 68000
Feb 9, 2009
Barcelona
Hello - sorry if this has been asked but I’d like to know if the Apple TV can be purchased in different countries for use in another. For example I purchased an Apple TV 4K in Canada for use in the UK.

Will that work fine?

Thanks!
Yes of course buddy. No problem - just like your Apple I.D. or iPhone or MacBook, take it anywhere!
Enjoy :)

chscag

macrumors 68040
Feb 17, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas

Will that work fine?

Thanks!
For your general info.... all Apple Devices are designed to be used world wide. The only thing that changes is the type of power connector.

chscag

macrumors 68040
Feb 17, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
We're referring to the power, not capability. Apple devices are designed to be used world wide on the local power that's available. Connectors are different of course.